Saturday 26 May 2012

Life as a Journey

Hi my friends....for a long time, I was planning to have a forum where we can all as a group start interacting and sharing and learning and growing - all at the same time.

Life is a great journey. Most of us don't understand some basic truths about life and as a result, feel trapped and struggle with life. Life becomes a miserable experience for them.

Can I do something about it. Or am I destined to remain trapped and miserable forever. Is this how life is meant to be. Do I have any freedom to have a different life.

The answers to such questions come when we embark upon our own journey to embrace life in its totality, accept everything the way it is and then work on changing things one at a time and start looking at life differently.

I know of people who have experienced nothing short of miracles in their journey, so have I.

I would like to dedicate this so people can share, help & support each other - we all grow together.

Life is fun. Doing things together is fun. Relationships add great depth to life experiences. I welcome you all to join me on this life journey.

We don't know where we are going, where we will be at the end of our life. But we know this for sure, unless we take charge and get things in order, we will not be able to enjoy life.

Love & Light
Ramesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts